Greensboro Regional REALTORS Association, Inc. (GRRA)
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Greensboro Regional REALTORS Association, Inc. ("GRRA") sites, www.grra.org, and other sites, or
mobile applications, owned or operated by GRRA ("Site" or “Sites”) on which this notice
appears or is linked are subject to this notice.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, GRRA will respond to written notification of
copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by GRRA or by a third
party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the
GRRA Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Triad MLS can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright
or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and
that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
GRRA may request additional information before removing any infringing material. GRRA
may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond
to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright
infringement should be sent to GRRA’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO
GRRA Designated Agent:
Peter W. Johnston
23 Oak Branch Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27407