Here are some of the many benefits that you will receive upon joining the Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association.
- Monthly meetings includes lunch and dinner events – Free with your Primary or Secondary Membership.
- Updates and lobbying efforts – RPAC will help keep your voice heard at the local, state and national levels.
- Industry networking - Network with your peers at all GRRA events!
- Access to the Triad MLS system and training on that system – The premier system for accessing information on residential property for sale in the Triad complete with all the training and support needed to use the system.
- Promotion of “R” image – Only available to use by Members of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Grievance/arbitration/ mediation - Use GRRA to help work through issues you might be having professionally without having to go to court. We have several staff members capable of answering your questions about professional standards and grievance process. Visit our Dispute Resolution page for more information.
- Marketing/PR efforts - The GRRA will use local media to help further REALTOR® causes.
- Annual Social events - Offered throughout the year, highlighted by the Holiday House event at the end of each year.
- Community involvement – Opportunities to participate in Realtors R Rebuilding, Food Drives, Get a Kid Ready for School, and much more!
- Leadership development & volunteer committees – Pursue your interests by joining a committee to help plan and shape the activates that go on at GRRA.
- NAR member discounts on products and services – Access Realtor Benefits program with your NAR ID.
- NCAR member discounts on products and services – Access to the NCAR Realtor Partners Program.
- Educational updates - Brown Bags and Coffee Talks offered throughout the year to keep you "in-the-know" are free to all members. Panel discussions with appraisers, lenders and attorney's are offered to help you understand the complexities of today's market.
- FREE CE for members! - GRRA is excited to be able to offer FREE CE classes to our members for the 2021-2022 Session. There are some requirements. For full details on Free CE please visit our Education page.
- New technology training/support – One staff person with a dedicated IT background that can help you with the latest in technology